Make Making Work Accountability Group- Vision, Implement, Celebrate Jan.-March
MAKE MAKING WORK QUARTERLY PLANNING IS NOW OPEN!
Make Making Work is an Accountability Group for Makers that want to turn their hobby into a business. We meet one hour every other week with other Makers to Vision, Implement, Celebrate and Mastermind our businesses to the next level. Zoom Calls take place on Tuesdays at 10am PST (TBD). We begin January 11 and go through March 22, 2022.
This group is donation based. Please donate what you can.
Each meeting is recorded if you are unable to make the meeting. However, it is strongly encouraged to attend as we all learn from one another. Makers are encouraged to participate in a private Facebook group throughout the week, but don't have too.
You also get access to a self paced course and worksheets that will walk you through goal setting.
January 5: Email access to the Private Make Making Work Portal with Goal Setting Resources and tracking sheets.
Zoom Calls: January 11, 25, February 8, 22, March 8, 22.
You will receive an email with all of the courses instructions within a few days of purchase.
What Do I Get From Joining?
You will maximize your chances to reach your business goals through peer-to-peer support, coaching and mentoring. Here is what you can look forward to:
• Bi-monthly meetings remind you to celebrate and reward your successes
• Marketing tips to help you develop the leadership skills you need to influence people to buy your products and grow
• Masterminding to help you tackle your technology nightmares, from websites to social media.
• A private networking and discussion community
• A self paced course and worksheets that will walk you through goal setting.