HOW TO MAKE A SIX-PACK BEER BOX VISOR August 29, 2016 13:26
Every year around the last weekend of June, about 6 families descend on our friend’s 5-acre property to go camping. There is a stage for the band, family styles meals, and a pool (made out of straw and plastic liner) for the kids to cool off! This year, I thought it would be a fun idea to make beer box hat visors. I found some really amazing online tutorials, but with my short attention span, they were a little “to much” for me. So… I hacked my way through it by gluing a six-pack holder to foamy visors. It took all of 10 minutes and the hat was finished; now that’s my kind of craft project!
WHAT YOU NEED:
Cardboard six pack beer holders of your choose
1) Open the six pack so that it’s flat. I’m going to let you figure that out since everyone has a different technique and it’s not brain surgery!
2) Take the curly back thingy off the foam visor so the foam part lays flat
3) Trace the foam onto the six-pack.
4) Cut out the cardboard.
5) Glue the foam to the newly cut out six-pack.
6) Add the curling thingy back on, and your done!!!
Now you have a great conversation piece and shade for a camping trip or event! Enjoy!