Back in 2017, we introduced to you the Handbrewed Candles. Made, from 100% soy, these candles were scented with our best selling scents including The Pub, Orange Ale, Spiced Ale, Get Some IPA, Tobacco IPA, and Oatmeal Stout. Then in 2018, we expanded to Coffee Candle and Chai Tea Candle.
Care of these candles (and all candles in general) are extremely important. By caring for your candles properly you will ensure a beautiful relationship for the life of the candle! Here are our top tips:
- Never leave your candle unattended.
- Use a candle snuffer to to put out your candle instead of blowing the flame out. This will prevent hot wax from spraying out.
- Trim your wick often. 6mm is a good rule of thumb. It prevents unnecessary soot.
- Don't burn your candle to the point that there is no more wax. When there is no wax, your jar can over heat and break. So, stop candle use when there is approximately 10 mm of wax remaining.
- Open windows and doors will disperse scent and lessen the concentration. For maximum fragrance, keep windows and doors closed and burn in desired space for 30 mins before entering.